Company Vision and Goals
Our vision and goal here at Exclusive Auto Centre is to have the best vehicle repair and enhancement facility in the southern hemisphere. In doing so we will attract and retain the very best tradespeople and employees alike. It is our intention to remain a factory OE repairer for Ferrari and, through our knowledge and skillsets, pursue factory OE repair status for the following marques and operations:
- Automotive OE accredited structural composite repair facility
It is our goal to establish our own training facility whose presence allows others to pursue their dreams and obtain them. We will do this through teaching, coaching, mentoring, and sharing our combined knowledge. It is our vision and Nick’s dream to create not just a workplace, but to create and nurture ‘A clan type work culture’. ‘CLAN’ To an outsider this may seem an odd description until you then understand that it is a word used to describe “A group of people sharing a common interest and relating together”. Through adoption of this clan culture we create internal collaboration. Acting more like a family concerned with teamwork and morale. This culture strongly emphasises loyalty with companywide shared visions and goals and ongoing employee development. Through the creation of this work culture we will build true brand loyalty with both customers and personnel alike.
Mission Statement and Company Motto
‘Leave No Trace’
With this motto we create a mindset within the workshop on how to best approach everything we undertake here at Exclusive Auto Centre.
We will now apply ‘Leave No Trace’ to vehicle repair scenarios:
- When repairing a damaged panel, we will use multiple techniques to obtain a metal finish without the need for polyester filler … No filler – No Trace.
- When welded panels require replacement, we will strictly follow manufacturer’s guidelines and replicate the original welding techniques, this includes replicating the number of welds and the type of weld used. If this is adhered to again there is No Trace.
- When original seam sealer or foams are disturbed during a repair procedure, it is essential that the same type of sealer or foam is used and the finish of these replicate the original finish in its entirety. We will always relate back to pre-repair images for reference. This means visually there will be No Trace.
- When bare metal is evident from a repair this will always be metal conditioned and epoxy primed, creating a protective coating and corrosion preventative. This will maintain No Trace of repairs and guarantee longevity.
- When colour matching, we will spray out all colours and check them under colour matching lamps throughout the colour temperature range so we can obtain the best possible match. This means there will be No Trace of paintwork being undertaken, regardless of light source.
- When painting we will always strive to match original peel patterns and textures. If our final finish matches adjacent panels this means there is No Trace.
- On final assemble we will always pay attention to gaps and final panel fitment and use original type clips and fasteners, so this means again visually No Trace.
So, I hope you can see how this mission statement best describes the culture and core values we want from our existing team and any future team members.
Below is a list of core values that Exclusive Auto Centre and individuals should always adhere to. This will maintain a good team environment that will ensure every individual obtains the most from the Exclusive Auto Centre experience.
Accountability: Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions, products, decisions, and policies. It can be applied to both individual accountability on the part of employees and accountability of the company as a whole.
Balance: Taking a proactive stand to create and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Commitment: Committing to a great product, service and other initiatives that impact lives within and outside the organisation.
Empowerment: Encouraging employees to take initiative and give the best. Adopting an environment to empower employees to lead and make decision.
Innovation: Pursuing new creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
Integrity: Acting with honesty and honour without compromising the truth.
Ownership: Taking care of the company and customers as they were one’s own.
Safety: Ensuring the health and safety of employees and to provide an accident-free workplace.
Excellence: Always doing what we say we will and striving for excellence and quality in everything we do.